09 November 2006

Item: 1 pair of Merrell hiking boots, Size 5

I got these back in the early '90s when it was actually fashionable to wear hiking boots as everyday wear.  Rugged was in, I guess, and this is roughly around when SUVs started becoming popular as well.  Fortunately, these boots have outlived the fashion trend and can still be put to practical use.

They're brown with some green highlights here and there and it would be nice if I had kept track of all the different hikes they've been on, but I haven't.  Have you noticed that a lot of my stuff comes from this same Santa Barbara time period?  I guess that might be because it was when I started earning my own living, giving me the ability to buy some of the things I'd need for the life I planned to have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home