Item: 1 black leather business portfolio with notepad inside
So I've been taking this class all weekend, reading and writing and discussing various aspects of creating nonfiction work. I've ended up with lots more things that I need to immediately go and read, and lots more ideas for things that I want to write about. Which is a good result, right? It is exhausting, though. I had a list of things I was going to do tonight, but I won't do any of them. Too exhausted. To write something, share and discuss it, and then start writing something else, it's hard. I used to do this all the time in my workshops, but those were more spread out in terms of time, and they didn't last all day. I'd still do this even if it went on for weeks, though. This kind of exhaustion isn't pleasant, but I'd still choose it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home