12 August 2006

Item (missing): cute hat

Okay, so I'm still thinking about the cute hat I saw last weekend and how much possessing it would improve my life.  Actually, it wasn't that the hat on its own was so great, but the way it looked on me was.  The combination of me and it.  Come to think of it, I've felt this way about lots of hats that I never bought.

However, I'm still without my car, so there is really no practical way for me to go over to Santa Monica and buy a hat at this moment.  In my current pessimistic state, I'm not sure I'll ever have the car back again, or if it will be at the repair shop indefinitely, in an endless chain of additional things wrong.  If I had this hat, though, at least I could look cute while broke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home