10 August 2006

Item (missing): coffee table

I would like to have a coffee table, of course, but my living room is not big and I fear it would make the room look too crowded.  I guess there's no real need to have one, except that sometimes I want to put my feet on something.  And also, it would help facilitate couch-potatodom by enabling me to have reading material, a drink and/or food right there within reach.  So maybe it's good that I don't have one.

My car is (finally) in the shop getting (I hope) fixed, so I took the bus home this evening.  I liked the parts that involved walking to and from the bus stop, but the bus itself was highly unpleasant.  I've heard a few people say that they're going to start taking the bus if gas prices keep going up, but I don't know how any more people could possibly have fit on the one I was on.  The fare was US $.75, but in the end that did not seem like a good deal.  I know in my heart I should take the bus more often, but ugh.  No wonder everyone would rather drive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home