01 August 2006

Item: 1 container of orange-onion salsa

This salsa recipe is a winner.  I made it last night and had it in chicken tacos, and they were fabuloso.  I love cooking on weeknights, even though I don't do it that often.  It makes me feel like I have a life.

Which is odd, because busyness is more typically equated with having a life.  Right now, for example, I'm trying to make more tacos, eat, blog and clean up at the same time, so I can be out the door again by 7.

Last night I was noticing how nice it is to eat fresh ingredients and food that I just made myself, noticing the different colors on the plate, congratulating myself on concocting the perfect summer evening dinner.  I think that might be closer to actual living than what I'm doing now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home