06 August 2006

Item: pile of pillows (Part II)

I'm experiencing some sort of thing where I can't get enough sleep, even though I'm not doing anything differently.  I had glass after glass of Cherry Coke last night when I was out listening to a band, and still went right to sleep when I got home.  Weird.  I'm not going around feeling super-tired - I feel normal.  It's more like I know that I could lie down and sleep for about 7 hours at any time.

In other news, I've discovered a cross-town route with almost no traffic, that takes about half as long as the way I used to go.  I'm very pleased about this - I suddenly feel a lot more mobile.  I cannot reveal any details, however, as this would defeat the purpose of having an undiscovered LA route.

Also, I keep thinking about a hat I saw on 3rd Street last night that I wanted to get.  I decided it was too expensive, but now I'm not so sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home