Item: army of ants
When I came home on Friday night, there were ants swarming around the kitchen sink, I guess looking for water. I then felt like I needed to re-wash all the dishes that were sitting in the dishrack, which made me very cross. (Note: would this have happened if I had a dishwasher?) Some of the ants are still here, so I'm making the effort to keep everything thoroughly clean.
My car is still in the repair shop, waiting for a part, and this is starting to make me cross too. I guess this will make me more grateful when I get it back. I've gotten to like taking the bus in the morning - it's generally quiet and uncrowded, and on time, and people are polite, and for some reason none of those things are true in the afternoon. The problem is, taking the bus in the morning necessitates taking it again in the afternoon.
My car is still in the repair shop, waiting for a part, and this is starting to make me cross too. I guess this will make me more grateful when I get it back. I've gotten to like taking the bus in the morning - it's generally quiet and uncrowded, and on time, and people are polite, and for some reason none of those things are true in the afternoon. The problem is, taking the bus in the morning necessitates taking it again in the afternoon.

1 Comments:
Hi K,
We find we get ants congregating around a certain little girl's highchair, where food tends to get dropped! We have better luck when I vacuum after every meal.
:)
Love,
C
Post a Comment
<< Home