Item: 100 votive candles
These are a find from an after-work shopping trip at Ikea. I love shopping trips where I keep on picking things up throughout the store, and end up spending US $9.71. The 405 even cooperated beautifully for us, as if we were in some agreeable medium-sized city.
Anyway, I'm all set on candles for awhile. I like having candles around, but I'm often focused on doing a lot of other things instead of lighting them. One of these days I'll actually unpack all the things that the votives go in, and that will help.
Anyway, I'm all set on candles for awhile. I like having candles around, but I'm often focused on doing a lot of other things instead of lighting them. One of these days I'll actually unpack all the things that the votives go in, and that will help.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home