05 February 2006

Item: 2 pizza place and 1 Cuban/Spanish place menus

I haven't yet had much time to explore this new neighborhood, to get the sense of it from the ground, as they say. I certainly am getting flyers and coupons from all the local food places, though. I'm all in favor of having a Cuban/Spanish place nearby -- I can find a number of things on the menu that I'd like to try. At the moment, however, what I'm really looking forward to is unpacking the pots and pans and actually making what I eat, and having some type of unglamorous home-food, like a bowl of cereal.

I have finally gotten everything out of the old place, and in so doing missed the entire Super Bowl and its attendant commercials today. I caught some of the game on the radio. I didn't even know they had the Super Bowl on the radio, but of course they would. I found it hard to follow, but then I find almost everything hard to follow these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home