Item: 2 apartments of total chaos
I've reached the point now where half my stuff is there, half my stuff is here, and keeping any kind of order in either place is becoming impossible. I started out with a plan. I was following the steps of the plan. At some point, the plan no longer helps because all the steps need to be done at the same time. That's where I am now.
The best decision I made today was to go for a walk at the beach, where it was low tide, with wide-open flats of sand. It was all but empty there, except for a family of 6 who was playing soccer on the sand with a ball that looked like a globe.
I'd like at some point to live right on the ocean, where I could learn to recognize all its moods. Instead, I am now moving farther from the ocean. Hmm.
It's also Chinese New Year today. For all those who feel they have already screwed up 2006, here's a chance to re-start.
The best decision I made today was to go for a walk at the beach, where it was low tide, with wide-open flats of sand. It was all but empty there, except for a family of 6 who was playing soccer on the sand with a ball that looked like a globe.
I'd like at some point to live right on the ocean, where I could learn to recognize all its moods. Instead, I am now moving farther from the ocean. Hmm.
It's also Chinese New Year today. For all those who feel they have already screwed up 2006, here's a chance to re-start.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home