Item: 1 Radio Shack radio-controlled travel alarm clock (Part II)
Am tired again. Out late again, eating something called Pizzoccheri alla Valtellinese, which was excellent.
Getting up is continually on my mind, it seems, but it's so hard to do. When I know it's going to be especially hard, like tomorrow, I cope by psyching myself up for it.
I wish I were one of those people who enjoys getting up, for whom there is no daily struggle, who goes out running by the beach, showers, and reads the newspaper all before it's time to leave for work.
Based on experience, here are the occasions when I can get up early without fighting it to the bitter end:
1. Some sort of special breakfast
2. Leaving on vacation
3. Christmas
And, once in a while, a chance to see the sunrise. That's about it.
Getting up is continually on my mind, it seems, but it's so hard to do. When I know it's going to be especially hard, like tomorrow, I cope by psyching myself up for it.
I wish I were one of those people who enjoys getting up, for whom there is no daily struggle, who goes out running by the beach, showers, and reads the newspaper all before it's time to leave for work.
Based on experience, here are the occasions when I can get up early without fighting it to the bitter end:
1. Some sort of special breakfast
2. Leaving on vacation
3. Christmas
And, once in a while, a chance to see the sunrise. That's about it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home