Item: 1 cup of orange juice
First thing in my new refrigerator: orange juice. I'm here in the new place, briefly, before heading out again for the evening.
Last night was the first night I've stayed here, and even though I was attuned to every possible unfamiliar sound, it was a hundred times quieter than my old place on the thoroughfare. I woke up noticing the same thing - I heard a crow outside, instead of trucks driving by on the other side of the window. This can only be a good thing.
Call me a multitasker: besides drinking juice and writing this, I'm also listening to the NPR audio stream of the President's State of the Union address. More on this to follow.
Last night was the first night I've stayed here, and even though I was attuned to every possible unfamiliar sound, it was a hundred times quieter than my old place on the thoroughfare. I woke up noticing the same thing - I heard a crow outside, instead of trucks driving by on the other side of the window. This can only be a good thing.
Call me a multitasker: besides drinking juice and writing this, I'm also listening to the NPR audio stream of the President's State of the Union address. More on this to follow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home