04 February 2006

Item: 1 box of GreenDisks

These are 3.5" disks that I had when I used to write on a word processor. Who knows if any of those files are recoverable. Who knows what I'd find if they were?

I made the mistake today of going through a box of old writing to see if I could pare it down instead of just taking the whole box. Then I got lost in reading over a lot of people's workshop comments to me and random notes to myself about a character, such as "Sonia: acting like she hasn't seen the letter."

I'd like to be able to report progress in the moving project, but instead it seems like all I'm doing is an extended game of musical chairs in which I carry stuff around, up and down stairs.

I had to stop and deal with a tire that was going flat today, which was not part of the schedule. They fixed it for free, for which I was deeply grateful. One of the advantages of staying in the same city for awhile is that you can bring something back to the same place where you bought it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home