Item: 1 pink and blue striped beach towel
I didn't take this to the beach today, but it would have been a good day for it. It felt about 90 degrees outside this afternoon, and the water was looking inviting. Not only was it unseasonably (unreasonably?) hot, but there was this feeling of grime in the air.
Meanwhile, in Italy today, the air was clear and the crowds were standing outside in scarves and hats waving flags and cheering, which also looked inviting. I saw one of the luge events this afternoon, and thought: what would be really interesting is a video of what happens when a person is first learning to luge. It can't be easy. I'd like to say I thought this out of some educational desire, but I suspect that deep down, I just wanted to see more people crash.
Meanwhile, in Italy today, the air was clear and the crowds were standing outside in scarves and hats waving flags and cheering, which also looked inviting. I saw one of the luge events this afternoon, and thought: what would be really interesting is a video of what happens when a person is first learning to luge. It can't be easy. I'd like to say I thought this out of some educational desire, but I suspect that deep down, I just wanted to see more people crash.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home