Item: 1 bottle of grapefruit soda
I don't know why I bought this; it just looked refreshing. I wonder if there have been studies done on color, because anything pink or yellow or orange - fruity colors - automatically looks more thirst-quenching to me than anything, say, brown.
It's a busy week, again, already, and the clock is always ticking toward the next event. So I'm eating pork ribs and drinking a pink drink and then I'm going to do dishes if there's time and set up the TV to record the Gilmore Girls season premiere, then head out the door. Some days are packed from start to finish. I might as well make up my mind to enjoy it.
It's a busy week, again, already, and the clock is always ticking toward the next event. So I'm eating pork ribs and drinking a pink drink and then I'm going to do dishes if there's time and set up the TV to record the Gilmore Girls season premiere, then head out the door. Some days are packed from start to finish. I might as well make up my mind to enjoy it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home