Item: 1 bottle of Vitamin C
When I'm cramming with Vitamin C, trying to stay well, like I have done this week, I feel slightly worried by my success. It's scary, in a way, how often I have been able to fend off illness out of desperate remedies and sheer will power, because this is not a good time for it. When is a good time for it? What if a person goes for years and years and years fighting off everything, and never gets sick? Is that good, or is that very, very bad? If I reframe this dialogue as my body showing symptoms in order to tell me "Hey, I need a little bit of a break here," and my response is always "Shut up! Go away! Leave me alone!" then I'm not sure how there couldn't be repercussions to that eventually.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home