Item: 1 Black & Decker Classic iron
I so rarely iron anything anymore, it's not clear that I even need an iron. This is not because I've now decided to wear wrinkled clothes, but because I seem to have drifted away from having many of the kind of clothes that need ironing.
Even in the days when I did use it more, I could do an adequate job, but ironing was never something I was highly skilled at. In days past, I bet it was one of those tasks that young girls were taught to master at about 10 or 11. It would probably have been disgraceful for a female to have gotten to my age and still only understand basic ironing.
Even in the days when I did use it more, I could do an adequate job, but ironing was never something I was highly skilled at. In days past, I bet it was one of those tasks that young girls were taught to master at about 10 or 11. It would probably have been disgraceful for a female to have gotten to my age and still only understand basic ironing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home