09 September 2006

Item: 1 angle broom

I've spent significant time today on cleaning, out of necessity.  I don't know how it is that I seem not to be able to fit in the tasks involved in keeping the place up during the week; I get things out but somehow don't have time to put them away, I make stacks of things I want to read but put aside in favor of other more pressing duties.  And then on the weekends I'm forced to restore some sort of order.

This seems crazy, because I'm only 1 fairly-organized, fairly-clean person, living in a very small space, and I can't keep up with it.  What do people do who have expansive houses, with large families living in them?

So I'm done with the bathroom, living room, and bedroom, and part of the kitchen, but then, as usual, I don't want to spend all of Saturday cleaning.  Hence, there's always some left for next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home