24 September 2006

Item: 1 address book

I got this address book as a gift when I graduated from college, I think.  I've always thought it was pretty, with its purple and gold covers, and although it's starting to come apart, it's not outlived its usefulness.  This address book is so old, it only has spaces to list name, address, home and work phone numbers; it doesn't include space for people's cell phone numbers or email addresses.  But of course, I can write them in anyway.

There's a whole history of people in an address book.  I've had friends tell me that I take up a lot of space in their address books, with my numerous address changes.  I take pride in this, actually.  Maybe it's just egotistical, but I think more space is good.  Movement is good.  Provided, of course, that it's in a good direction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home