Item: 1 copy of Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo
Last night when I was trying to locate the quotation I wanted to use, I came across this quiz: Which Les Miserables Character Are You? A person could spend all day taking quizzes on the Internet (not that this is my plan for today). Here are my results:
You're Jean Valjean! (No, really.) Some people may see you as a little sanctimonious, but though you care deeply about doing right, you're not above a little skulduggery in a good cause. Being in touch with your spiritual side doesn't make you an easy target... on the contrary, in fact.Interesting. Incidentally, I'm also one of those people who loves the thick descriptiveness of this book. I like reading background on the Order of Martin Verga or the sewers of Paris, but I suppose those are the first things they cut for the abridged version.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home