Item: 1 white bedside table
This was a Christmas present, made by my dad. It is fabulous. A bedside table seems like a logical thing to have, but I haven't had one for awhile. The great thing about having such a thing (plus a lamp to put on it) is that it enables a girl to read in bed.
This is what I plan on doing tonight...it seems like a good way to close the holiday weekend. I have, frankly, ended up watching too much tv (namely, international sporting events), and I have the new David Foster Wallace book which I know will immerse me in an abundance of words having 3 or more syllables.
I almost gave up trying to find this book in the bookstore. It turned out to be shelved under Mythology/Folklore. It never would have occurred to me to look there, but the beauty of DFW is that he can be shelved just about anywhere appropriately. I will report on the book when I finish it, and chances are the report will be glowingly positive.
This is what I plan on doing tonight...it seems like a good way to close the holiday weekend. I have, frankly, ended up watching too much tv (namely, international sporting events), and I have the new David Foster Wallace book which I know will immerse me in an abundance of words having 3 or more syllables.
I almost gave up trying to find this book in the bookstore. It turned out to be shelved under Mythology/Folklore. It never would have occurred to me to look there, but the beauty of DFW is that he can be shelved just about anywhere appropriately. I will report on the book when I finish it, and chances are the report will be glowingly positive.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home