Item: 1 Mexican flat shell
If I remember correctly, I got this when I was maybe 11 years old and was on a trip to Cambria with my family and some family friends. I was sick to my stomach one night, and so my mom stayed at the hotel with me and everyone else went out to dinner. When they came back, they brought me this, which they told me was a Mexican flat shell.
It really is flat. Whatever kind of creature lived in it must have also been very thin. I hadn't been expecting any kind of present. It's pretty great to get one when you're feeling miserable.
It really is flat. Whatever kind of creature lived in it must have also been very thin. I hadn't been expecting any kind of present. It's pretty great to get one when you're feeling miserable.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home