21 March 2006

Item: 1 US passport

I'm leaving tomorrow night for New Zealand, if I get done with all the things I have to do tonight, which is not looking optimistic at this moment.  Posting may be sporadic for the next 2 weeks.  All waking hours are likely to be consumed by my job, which is not the subject of this blog.  Things like connectivity can also be uncertain on one of these trips.  Nonetheless, it's my intention to try and post a few notes here and there at least.

The International Date Line, which I learned about in 6th grade social studies class, will now have concrete application to my life, since I will leave LA Wednesday night and arrive in New Zealand on Friday morning.  This means that for me, Thursday the 23rd will not exist at all.  Very strange.

Finally, speaking of things that don't exist, a note to those who have tried and failed to leave comments.  I've tested the commenting in various different ways, and it works fine for me - but having a pretend dialogue with myself isn't all that much fun.  I've found nothing in the troubleshooting info, so if you've had comments not accepted, and would like to email me with more details on exactly what happens when you try to submit them, I can investigate further.  Thank you!  I really do want to hear from you.

Totally ungrammatical and scatterbrained post, I am sure, but it's about all I can do just now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home