Item: 1 DSL installation kit
You'll notice that I'm posting this before trying to do the installation, not after. This is an indicator of the level of confidence I have that this thing will actually work, or that I'll be able to make it work. Just glancing over the directions, they seem to be under the impression that I have an enormous number of phone jacks and power outlets in this corner, rather than 1 of each. I've put this off for awhile just because I'm scared, so we'll see whether I destroy anything.
I caught bits and pieces of a few close and tense basketball games this weekend - and I've made it through 2 rounds with all of my Final 4 teams still alive. Believe me, this has not always been the case. Based on my sporadic basketball-watching, I've picked up a lot about the rules of the game, but here are a few things I wonder about that they never explain:
- What is "the double bonus"?
- What is the difference between a forward and a guard? They all seem to be doing the same things.
- What is it like, as a human being, to be able to jump into the air and make one of those crazy impossible baskets?
Anyone with answers to these questions is welcome to share.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home