Item: 1 diffuser hair-dryer attachment
I became aware of diffusers in college, I think. What a diffuser does is distribute the air pattern out of the blow dryer in a way that helps separate your curls from one another and make them more defined. It does, too, though I have never understood why the air currents should have anything to do with this. The hair dryer also has a concentrator attachment, which does the opposite and directs all the air to a particular part of your head. This is also, of course, the way to dry your hair the fastest. Using a diffuser actually makes it take longer for my hair to dry, if that were possible.
Anyway, I'm up, packed, intermittently diffusing my hair, and about to go on a journey to the Midwest. Back a week from today.
Anyway, I'm up, packed, intermittently diffusing my hair, and about to go on a journey to the Midwest. Back a week from today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home