Item: 1 white baking dish
I tried this recipe tonight called Fresh Corn Pudding Cockaigne. Cockaigne, as I didn't know until I looked it up, is another name for a mythical land of abundance, leisure, and good things to eat. This recipe is made with corn cut off of the cob and heavy cream, and baked for an hour. I don't eat things like this often, but I do once in awhile, and I wanted to see if it was all the name promised.
It was good, of course. How could it not be, with those ingredients? But after I started eating it I realized that I had basically just made cream corn. At least it was better than the kind from a can.
It was good, of course. How could it not be, with those ingredients? But after I started eating it I realized that I had basically just made cream corn. At least it was better than the kind from a can.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home