07 April 2006

Item: 1 Southern California Edison bill

This is a pretty low bill, since I was gone for awhile and not using any electricity.  At least, not any that's connected to energy sources here.

Speaking of energy, I've mostly avoided the jet-lag factor, or had until today.  I woke up this morning at 5:30, but decided it was too cold and dark to get up, so went back to sleep until the alarm went off an hour later.  If I had gotten up at 5:30, it probably would have been a better day.  Instead, that one last hour was so hard to come out of, and I was dragging most of the day.  If only we could actually read our body clocks, instead of finding out what they're doing after the fact.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well on a number of diverse, everyday topics. Jack Smith, the long time columnist with the LA Times, used to do this same thing. Keep it up! I've read most of you entries and have found them interesting.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home