Item: 1 bag of baby Pacific Gold potatoes
I just finished boiling some potatoes to go into a salad that's now in the refrigerator chilling. The salad is a new recipe which calls for zucchini, new potatoes, and tomatoes mixed with some onion and vinaigrette. I'll let you know how it turns out. Why I decided to make this tonight I don't know, because I certainly don't have time for it.
I've now been back from vacation for a week. In one of the early chapters of Little Women, the March girls do an experiment with an all-play, no-work lifestyle, with various hilarious consequences, and conclude that it's better to have these things mixed. This is the moral of the story, and it sounds right, but it's difficult to be sure they're mixed in the right amounts. As Marmee says at the end of the chapter, "Have regular hours for work and play, make each day both useful and pleasant, and prove that you understand the worth of time by employing it well." I feel like time is precious, so maybe I understand the worth of time, or maybe I don't.
I've now been back from vacation for a week. In one of the early chapters of Little Women, the March girls do an experiment with an all-play, no-work lifestyle, with various hilarious consequences, and conclude that it's better to have these things mixed. This is the moral of the story, and it sounds right, but it's difficult to be sure they're mixed in the right amounts. As Marmee says at the end of the chapter, "Have regular hours for work and play, make each day both useful and pleasant, and prove that you understand the worth of time by employing it well." I feel like time is precious, so maybe I understand the worth of time, or maybe I don't.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home