Item: 1 silver butterfly hair clip
I'm providing tonight something that I originally found on natuallycurly.com, because I think it's funny and because it definitely beats anything I myself could come up with tonight.
The 10 Commandments of Curly Hair
- Thou shalt not comb thy hair while dry or thou shall experience great pain.
- Thou shalt condition hair or hair shall smite thee.
- Thou shalt take joy in the surprise of each day's hairstyle.
- Thou shalt not seek to recreate Jennifer Aniston's hair, no matter how cute it is. Yes, thou might have heard that she too was once curly - but she has a team of 27 people to make hers flat. Thou dost not.
- Thou shalt know when to quit whilst thou art ahead. Thou shalt know when to settle upon one routine and not try everything thou hearest mentioned on NC.com. If it ain't broke, thou shalt not seek to fix it.
- Thou shalt compliment curly strangers and expand the sisterhood.
- Thou shalt never put a bobby pin in thy hair for thou wilt never see it again.
- Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain, regardless of what thy hair is doing.
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's hair or style. Or clothes. Or even their shoes.
- Thou shalt forgive the trespasses of others against your gift for they are ignorant of the way of your curls.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home