Item: 1 eyeliner pencil
This isn't mine - I found it underneath the drawer in the bathroom cabinet under the sink, along with some other stuff that was apparently forgotten or left behind by a previous occupant of this place. The color is called "mink," which is a dark brown. It tells me a little bit about the girl who lived here before me, but not much.
Whoever lived here last isn't what I'm most interested in, though. This place is old enough that a whole stream of different people have probably lived here, if I could tell anything about them. Like who lived in it when it was new, and who looked out this same window in 1955, 1965, 1975? Why were they here, and what were their lives like?
By the way, I've figured out that the reason there have been so many earthquake references popping up lately is that 100 years ago today was the 7.8 earthquake that hit San Francisco.
Whoever lived here last isn't what I'm most interested in, though. This place is old enough that a whole stream of different people have probably lived here, if I could tell anything about them. Like who lived in it when it was new, and who looked out this same window in 1955, 1965, 1975? Why were they here, and what were their lives like?
By the way, I've figured out that the reason there have been so many earthquake references popping up lately is that 100 years ago today was the 7.8 earthquake that hit San Francisco.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home