10 December 2006

Item: 1 snowflake-scented candle

This is a soy wax blend candle that smells fresh and soapy, which is not what snowflakes actually smell like, but I like it anyway.  I also have spread through the house all of my Christmas decorations and a tree lit up in the corner.  I love this time of year, say whatever you will about it.  I love the smells of candles and fir trees, and the lights everywhere that tell you something special is going on.  I like how the picking of presents and sending of cards make me continually think of other people.  And then there's the prevalence of days like today when the air is clear and brilliant and snappy.  This time of year it's almost impossible for me to be in a bad mood.  People tell me I would get tired of this if it were all year round, but I have my doubts about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home