Item: 1 CD - We Shall Overcome: The Seeger Sessions, by Bruce Springsteen
The first time I saw something about this album coming out, the title was missing the colon and read "We Shall Overcome The Seeger Sessions," which I would venture to say would be a really stupid name for an album. Never let anyone tell you that punctuation isn't important.
Anyway, it came out today and I'm playing it for the first time right now. I'm about to go out again so don't have much time to form impressions of it, but wait until tomorrow night! Everything else about today has been just one little annoyance after another, so I'm glad for this little piece of joy.
Also, I brought this out of the store without a plastic bag.
Anyway, it came out today and I'm playing it for the first time right now. I'm about to go out again so don't have much time to form impressions of it, but wait until tomorrow night! Everything else about today has been just one little annoyance after another, so I'm glad for this little piece of joy.
Also, I brought this out of the store without a plastic bag.

2 Comments:
I have noticed that you seem interested in environmental issues even though you live in LA. There is an interesting article on the Mother Jones web site that you may or might not be interested in. It is just "food" for thought.
http://www.motherjones.com/news/feature/2006/05/no_bar_code.html
Hi K,
Hooray for new Bruce! Looking forward to a proper review. Best greetings to your houseguest. My K and I are houseguests now, but headed home Saturday. Bringing home many tasty treats in the form of chocolate eggs to share with my own future houseguests ... yummy!
C
Post a Comment
<< Home